This author has not yet filled in any details.
So far GWEBLAW has created 301 blog entries.

Study Shows Families of Special Needs Children Personally Provide Billions of Dollars in Unpaid Care

By | 2017-02-13T13:10:17+00:00 February 13th, 2017|Legal Information, Probate & Trust Administration|

According to the Washington Post, a recent study shows that the family members of children with disabilities personally provide care [...]